1. The Miraflores Visitor Center was built months after the Canal was transferred to Panamanian hands.
2. More than 2,000 foreigners visit the Center everyday.
3. At least more than 10 celebrities have visited the Miraflores Visitors Center, including Aerosmith, Usher, Sean Connery and many more.
4. In 2012, the Miraflores Visitor Center launched its 3D room for the projection of a film that tells the story of the Panama Canal.
5. The center occupies a total space of about 18,000 square meters.
Written by: Jhoana De Los Santos