In attention to the biosafety standards established for Panama Canal facilities, signage will be applied to maintain the distance between groups or bubbles.
In addition, equipment or sectors that will not be available to visitors will be marked.
The use of alcohol gel dispensers in restrooms and hallways of the facilities will be included.
Containers for the proper disposal of masks will be observed throughout the tour.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask during the entire time of the visit.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Alcohol gel dispensers will be available for visitor use throughout the tour.
- Minimum distance of 2.0 linear meters between groups or bubbles.
- Avoid crowding of customers inside the center.
- Proper disposal of masks in closed containers or receptacles intended for this exclusive use.
- Shaking hands or other contact between clients and collaborators shall be avoided.